In this case, the client is a foreign national who wants to sue for divorce from their Thai wife based on irreconcilable differences and the desire to separate.

They do not wish to remain married to each other. Therefore, they have assigned a lawyer to file the lawsuit with the court.

Since the wife resides in Yasothon province, the case needs to be filed at the Yasothon Provincial Court.

If anyone has any issues or questions regarding family law cases, particularly divorce, alimony, or division of marital assets between spouses, feel free to consult with us. We’re here to help.

If you have any questions or need any assistance

please don’t hesitate to ask.