Certification of documents by a lawyer.

“In this case, the client walked into the office to request a lawyer to certify documents because the client’s country’s government agency requires a lawyer to certify the documents, also known as a Notarial Service Attorney.

Whether it’s a passport, lease agreement, medical certificate, employment contract, insurance document, or any other documents required by foreign government agencies to be certified by a lawyer, I can assist with that.“

Thank you! We are pleased to serve you for your convenience and safety.